A few things as we get closer to the performances for this show!!
1. We MUST have all t-shirt orders in by tomorrow morning. At this point, if you haven't already sent in your order form, send me a size for your child and we'll worry about payment later. If we don't have a size for your child, we will make one up (and hope that it's right)!
2. Costumes - I've had many panicked questions about costumes! Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about this important part of the production! We have costumes covered this time around. Podium Players (one of our fabulous community theater groups in town) has graciously offered to provide all of our costumes!! If there are any specifics we need for your child, I will contact you directly.
3. EVENING REHEARSAL TIMES - Rehearsals on Tuesday (1/19) and Wednesday (1/20) will be from 6pm to 7:30pm. Please arrange to have your children dropped off and picked up accordingly.
4. Performance nights "Call Time" - Please have your kids at the school at 6pm to get ready for the 7pm performances (1/21 and 1/22). There will be in-school performances (more like open-dress rehearsals) for the 3rd graders from Memorial School and the student body of Center School on Wednesday 1/20.
p.s. I am so sorry choreography videos didn't work out... we experienced technical difficulties getting the videos my choreographer recorded off of her device. Thank you for your patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment